iSun BatPak Battery Charger
Not only will the BattPak quickly charge rechargeable AA and AAA batteries (NiMH and Ni-Cd) from AC (mains) & DC, but it can also be used as a power source for small electronics.
DC power sources to power the BattPak can be, for example, the 12V output from a car battery, or car cigarette lighter socket, or even a solar panel. Please note that this item does NOT include a solar panel and definitely does not include a car! (You will need to provide these items separately).
The Battpak charges between 2 and 10 batteries.
- Charge AA & AAA batteries anywhere!
- Charge 10 batteries in as little as 4 hours from mains (based on 700mA NiCad battery)
- Charge up to 6 batteries in 5 hours from 12V DC or solar input (you will need a separate solar panel)
- Use as a power source for your portable electronics via the 12V output socket
- Lightweight and convenient
- Dimensions: 197 x 70 x 32mm, 200g
- 2 year warranty
IMPORTANT NOTE: To power this charger from solar you will need a separate solar panel with a DC plug We suggest one of these panels:
- battpak instructions